Monday, September 18, 2006

Think twice u bitch...

ok,this is not a flamming post,i'm just wanted to state some personal feeling regard to this situation that had happened on me.

Last sunday,if i'm not mistaken.I'm was havin my physic tuition class.Is just because that i attend my math class before the physic class so i can grab a good seat before those physic student entered.As always,after i grab a seat,i just go out to breath in some fresh air.

i went downstairs,went to the toilet and went back to my class.An unexpected incident happened,this is not the main topic,before i stepped into my class,the idiot tuition centre owner,lou chin talk rubbish to me,he asked me whether the math ok ah so as a normal human being,due to the fact that i'm not going to mess around in the tuition centre,i just answered him okloh then he kept laughin as he always did,dunno what on earth izit.

OK,i entered the class,sat on my chair,taking out my physic notes to have a brief with it in case i forget something or having a bad time during the lesson,dunno what the hell was the teacher teaching.here comes the story....

I'm sittin quietly reading at my notes,listening to the mp3,then a gal just came inside,i think is taman ehsanian wan.She just came towards m place because beside me,the place is empty.OK,as a well behaved or polite person,u will certainly ask whether the place was taken ornot even though nobody was around but for that girl,she just immediately sat down,i'm just very shocked,is not i'm very sensitive or hard to entertain,is just this is the most simple good manner,ask first before you do something right??what if the place was taken??are you gonna stand up and walk away or kept sitting there until the "somebody" came??you just bought yourself an embarassment bitch!!luckily there's no one sittin there...

Ah,correction.i'm sitting left handside and my fren sittin right handside,that's mean got 3 chair in one line so we left the middle one blank,we planned to put our files on it but the presence of that girl,we had to change our plan.Since she is a girl,so we decided that i'm go inside to sit the middle place and let the girl sit the outside place which is more free to move or go outside,this is a gentleman act man!!!!haha...ok,i gave my place to her,i stand up and go inside,i told her that i give my place to her,you know what she did??She looked at me like a feel a bit annoyed and don't even said thank you this word...Aiyo,come'on you bitch!!!!if you don't want to move you stupid ass,just let me know,don't give me your one kind look,don't fuck around you bitch!!!you think i'm giving my place volunteerly ah??i don't give a damn fuck to you if you are male,i just let you be ease to the environment since is not so good,sitting between 2 boys.worst more you are a girl but you gave me those stupid look but i'm still have to give you.

ok,Here comes the second case...teacher told us to pass the notes around.Finally,the note reached my hand,i pass it to you and you just like ignored me,receiving the notes from my hand while you buzy copying notes..come'on bitch!!can you please look at me while taking those notes from my hand,if you don't want to say thank you,nevermind,at least give me a smile but you kept copying those notes,the way you received those notes like the boss taking document from the secretary,are you really that buzy??!!and i'm not your secretary...

I had learn a good lesson from these incident,people nowadays are lacking of good manner like being polite to each other.I'm not implying that i'm the most polite person in the world at least i will say thank you to somebody that helped me,say sorry if i made a mistake,don't give a harsh look to others since it is the most easy way to start a fight in the world...i'm really feel wanna lecture her on the spot,not punching or scolding bad words since she is a girl.If she really triggered me,i'm sure bombarted her like hell!!!!What happened to this country man??WE ARE COURTEOUS MALAYSIAN??....ma ass lah...

2 comments:

tick said...

budi bahasa budaya kita..kaka

Anonymous said...

hehe...actually i planned not to leave a comment here or else you will know i viewed your blog before...

well,your blog is entertaining~

and that's the reality of the culture here...m'sia boleh,budi bahasa budaya kita "BOLEH"~~