Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Happy birthday my friend!!!!

9-9-2006,saturday.I slept about 3.30 this morning just to settle my math and some online stuff,damn,i'm hurtin my eyes and my body!!!!ok,i finally settled my shit then i immediately went to have my rest.After i jump on my bed,i fell asleep straight away.....

As usual,during sat and sun,my little "clock" will surely come to my room and sound her "alarm"...haha...actually,is my little cousin sis lah,she will come and kacau me for sure when i'm havin a meeting in my dream.she is just 3 years old if i'm not mistaken.haha.ok,back to the topic.....i wake up and take a look at my real clock then i realized that is 1pm in the afternoon!!!!!i felt,WTF?!i slept for such a long time already??damn....i'm not believe on what i saw just now at my clock,i thought is just some wrong adjustment at my clock,then i went to ask my mother...u know what my mum told me??she said...YEAH,YOU ARE LIKE HELL,SLEEP UNTIL 1PM,YOU ARE THE GREATEST HIBERNATER I EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE....damn,i felt so regret!!!!haiyo.... ok,i just walked slowly heading downstairs but my mind still kept refreshing what had i done yesterday and wat's the schedule for today.Suddenly,my mind just flashed through that i'm going to atttend my fren's birthday "party" by 1.45pm.that means i have to get ready by now and i can save my breakfast money...haha.i went to tidy up myself and my fren come and fetch me around 1.45.Before we go to the pizza hut,he went to fetch another girl which i'm not going to mentioned who is she in here.

It just took about 15 minutes to reach the avenue.After my fren park his car,we immediately make our way to pizza hut.After we arrived,there'a still many people haven't reached yet but the birthday boy is waiting anxiously already.We sit down chit chattin around to wait the presence from the rest.time passing and passing,we waited like hell,i still have to go the 7-11 to buy a candy just to "counter" my hungriness since i didn't have my breakfast this morning.Finally,1 hour later,those fellows only showed up.Without hesitating,we began to order the food.It just 12 of us there but it seems like very crowded since we talk nonstop.Ah yeah,that birthday boy kept snapping the photo and so do i.


Well,we spent about 129 for the breanch(which is for me),it was shared by 12 people,is still quite affordable.Still rainin like hell outside but we have to go overside,a shopping complex to purchase a birthday present for thr birthday boy.At the beginning,we were hesitatin around,findin a good time and the shortest path to reached overside.At last,maybe it was not the shortest path but compared to others existing path,i think this is the shortest but we still have to get wet since there sin't any umbrella or varendah.OK,at last,we reached overside but there's another problem just popped up,is what the birthday boy really want,he said anything but there's ain't got a stuff named "anything" in this world...so as a result,they not we,i'm not in the present buying group scratching their head what's the most suitable present for him.We went upstairs and downstairs but still haven't get anything to him...

Then somebody just suggest that howbout we take a ride to metroprima jusco,maybe we can find something there since there's lot branded stuff over ther compared to selayang mall.Since there was nobody against the plan so we just give it a shot,next destination,jusco...my fren,he has to get something from my another fren first so he gave me the car key,wanted to me go towards his car first along with that girl.

Finally.my "driver" come to gather up with us so he just start the car engine and whoosh we go...It was not a long journey,15 minutes,yeah,same...will do it.After we reached there,parked our car then we move straight to the popular bookstore because the birthday boy used to collect some historical but yet interesting chinese book.We managed to found out but it dose not matched the type that he wanted so,they have to figure out other things.We went shop by shop,i mean clothes shop,they decided to buy a t-shirt to him.After bull-shitting around with my fren,we went to find some suitable t-shirt for the birthday boy.we went to numerous shop to find the most suitable t-shirt for him.We found out that there's a t-shirt in the bodyglove shp suit him much.So,as a result we just bought that t-shirt to him,i think he was quite contented and happy with it.

It was 7.15 in the evening,is kinda late for us since we went out about 1.45 in the afternoon.So,we wished goodbye to each other and we made our way back.Well,i can't said that it was a amazing day but still ok for him since i can get together with my frens talk cocking around...haha...

2 comments:

tick said...

haha..ok..i'm the birthday boy la..btw,thanks a lot for tat t-shirt!for sure i like it!!
it's an amazing day for me and i hv to thanx u guys for celebrating for me..

p.s--u reali underestimated her la!she even work in 1U be4! hallo..

Ethan said...

WAT THE??!!!....haiz...reali dunno what to say liao...