Thursday, September 14, 2006

Is he ill-minded??!!

ok,actually the story is like this....this ridiculous silly thing really happened on me man...today,nolah,precisely is 2 days ago,monday...i went to school as usual.My first period is physic,the teacher still like the old days,never ever showed up during the single monday class,i wonder why...ok,here comes the story.I was sitting in front of my friends,discussing some cock and bull story with them,we are having a good time bullshitting around.For you all information,i'm quite used to say the word "i don't know" in chinese,because i found out that is very suitable to use under some situation like avoiding some sensitive issue or something like that....ok,i said once on that day during that period because i want to avoiding some case,i said in such a tone like dragging the word but in a quite loudly way,then the guy just turned around and started his ridiculous words...the guy that i mentioned just now is the mrsm guy,i'm not being sacarstic on him but...you will know after you read my passage.He said that the voice that i used to say the "i don't know" woed is very MAN!!!!I MEAN WHAT THE??!!MAN??!!WHAT HE MEANT,WAS HE TRYING TO IMPLY TO ME THAT HE IS NOT A MAN??ok,i admit that i said in quite a loud voice but i'm still using my original sound,i didn't add any "ajinomoto" inside,is my pure voice,a true man voice but what is he trying to sat??i'm really don't get it....ok,you will say i'm sensitive,what i can tell you is the style that he said these words in kinda weird,like hidin something behind it...izit a trap??no one know except him....he just complemented me like hell,this is not the first time,i tell you....for the past few months,he will just come and praise you suddenly for no reason,i don't know why??!!i'm really very dunno why??!!why she want to act like this?since it wouldn't bring any benefict to him.He is like a man with iron mask,never know what's behind him...as a result,i'm really dislike the way he said like that to me,is not i don't lkike to be praise but it really mean nothing to me loh,i'm not deserved to be praised since i didn't do something fabulous or interesting to the class or to myself...haiz,really cannot lah....so,i just raise up my alert level.Honestly,i'm still trying to crack up what is he up to but now still haven't got any sign of it..damn...better do some deeper investigation....damn...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, who's that guy anyway? I want his name!!

BTW next time write in paragraphs la... a bit difficult to read la. :P But funny man!!

tick said...

haha..i afraid i ll laughing until i get heart attack if i keep reading ur blog..wakaka..btw..tis is the way 'she' talking,u cant do anything wat..kaka..i mean 'she' is the mrsm guy la..:D

Ethan said...

sorry boss...i'm not going to exposed "her" now in my such a idiot free blog.I will tell you personally one day.She is really geng loh,the only "girl" that can made me feel annoyed the whole day!!!!